01 January 2007

Perfect Excuse for a Blog Post

Here are my New Year's resolutions/goals for 2007, in no particular order:

1. Blog more - at least once or twice a week.
(Obvious, I know)

2. Continue with my recently instated exercise program of walking three times a week, and maybe add a little yoga.
(Again, obvious)

3. Finish painting my house (interior) and unpacking all those boxes ASAP.
(Three months is long enough to put off unpacking, don't you think?)

4. Begin a regular meditation practice of at least once a week.
(For my own sanity)

5. Actually get my business going online finally.
(Year number 3 for this particular goal, but it looks more promising this time)

6. Succesfully complete our first year of homeschooling.
(Meaning we get everything finished by June)

7. Continue to be caffeine-free.
(But I might officially exclude chocolate from the caffeine category)

8. Buy more books :)
(OK, that's not a real goal, and not really hard to do, but you gotta have something fun on your list, right?)

No comments: